June 17, 2020
Jackpot Jumpers is a low-pressure jumper schooling show.
Your FIRST round at each level will be the Jackpot Jumper round. All other rounds will be HC (unjudged).
You can sign up to school as many rounds and levels as you need. Ribbons and prize money only awarded for the first round at each level. Ribbons/prize money will not be awarded for any subsequent rounds at the same level; those rounds will be HC/unjudged.
- Elementary (2' to 2'3”)
- Beginner Novice (2'7”)
- Novice (2'11”)
- Training (3'3”)
- Modified (3'5")
- Preliminary (3'7”)
- Intermediate (3'11")
- First round is competitive, no exceptions.
- Ribbons to 8th place
- Prize money to 3rd place (Crossrails through Intermediate)
- $10 add-back ($10 per horse goes back to jackpot)
- 1st place receives 60% of total; 2nd place receives 30%; 3rd place receives 10%
- there must be a least 4 jackpot entries for prize money to be distributed
- All subsequent rounds HC/unjudged, regardless of level.
- Jumping Rounds are $35 per round.
- Unless otherwise stated, USEA Rules for Eventing apply.
- Prize money will be mailed out within 2 weeks of show to winners. Please make sure you have added your correct mailing address into the online entry form.
- 4 faults per rail
- 4 faults for first refusal
- 8 faults for second refusal
- elimination at third refusal (any level)
- fastest time with fewest faults wins