June 12, 2021
Dressage tests $35 each and Fix-a-Test rounds are $50 each.
Loch Moy Farm is offering schooling dressage shows that afford competitors the chance to ride any test at any available time of day. Riders use an online form to select their tests, their ride times, and to submit paperwork and payment. The earlier one signs up, the more likely that preferred time slots are still open. Entry forms are now available!
Fix-a-Test also offered! Like a mini dressage lesson--you will perform your test and then get feedback from judge, work on problem areas and ride test again, if desired. Limited spots available - large or small ring test.
Leadline dressage tests will be offered. Use one of our suggested tests or find your own. Para dressage, gaited, Western, and Young Horse tests are also welcome and encouraged.
Ribbons: For these shows, riders will be pinned using the Danish system. Tests scoring:
- 70% or higher get a blue ribbon
- 66%-69.999% get a red ribbon
- 62%-65.999% get a yellow ribbon
- 57%-61.999% get a white ribbon
- 52%-56.999 get a pink ribbon
This method rewards the rider's hard work and individual accomplishments without the stress of head-to-head competition.
Times are emailed or posted the Monday before the event.
- Scores will be posted on the website.
- Once a class is full or you are a late entry, you may be wait listed until a scratch occurs.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles of any kind allowed on course or near dressage area.
- NO unleashed dogs. Unleashed dogs will incur $100 fine and competitor elimination.