Jackpot Jumpers is a low-pressure jumper schooling show geared for eventers. Ride a competitve round for ribbons and prize money, then school as many rounds as you need. Pick your level and pick your time with our online entry form. Entry form for August coming soon!
- Elementary (2' to 2'3”)
- Beginner Novice (2'7”)
- Novice (2'11”)
- Training (3'3”)
- Modified (3'5")
- Preliminary (3'7”)
- Intermediate (4'1")
- First round is competitive, no exceptions.
- Ribbons to 8th place
- Prize money to 3rd place
- $10 add-back ($10 per horse goes back to jackpot)
- 1st place receives 60% of total; 2nd place receives 30%; 3rd place receives 10%
- there must be a least 6 jackpot entries for prize money to be distributed
- All subsequent rounds HC/unjudged, regardless of level.
- Jumping Rounds are $35 first round per horse/$25 extra round per horse. $10 per horse added to Jackpot!
- Unless otherwise stated, USEA Rules for Eventing apply.
- 4 faults per rail
- 4 faults for first refusal
- 8 faults for second refusal
- elimintation at third refusal (any level)
- fastest time with fewest faults wins