Jackpot Jumpers is a low-pressure jumper schooling show.
Your FIRST round at each level will be the Jackpot Jumper round. All other rounds will be HC (unjudged).
You can sign up to school as many rounds and levels as you need. Ribbons and prize money will not be awarded for any subsequent rounds or levels.
- Poles and Crossrails
- Elementary (2' to 2'3”)
- Beginner Novice (2'7”)
- Novice (2'11”)
- Training (3'3”)
- Modified (3'5")
- Preliminary (3'7”)
- Intermediate (3'11")
- First round is competitive, no exceptions.
- Ribbons to 8th place
- Prize money to 3rd place (Poles through Intermediate)
- $10 add-back ($10 per horse goes back to jackpot)
- 1st place receives 60% of total; 2nd place receives 30%; 3rd place receives 10%
- there must be a least 4 jackpot entries for prize money to be distributed
- All subsequent rounds HC/unjudged, regardless of level.
- Jumping Rounds are $35 per round.
- A horse/rider combination entering Poles and Crossrails may not enter any other Jumper division. The horse or rider in a different combination MAY enter other divisions.
- Unless otherwise stated, USEA Rules for Eventing apply.
- 4 faults per rail
- 4 faults for first refusal
- 8 faults for second refusal
- elimination at third refusal (any level)
- fastest time with fewest faults wins
Remember that you "own" your ride slot. If you're not able to come you're responsible for either filling the slot or paying for it.