Jackpot Jumpers is a low-pressure jumper schooling show.
Your FIRST round at each level will be the Jackpot Jumper round. All other rounds at each level will be HC (unjudged).
You can sign up to jump as many rounds and levels as you'd like. Ribbons and prize money only awarded for the first round at each level. Ribbons/prize money will not be awarded for any subsequent rounds at the same level; those rounds will be HC/unjudged.
- Elementary (2' to 2'3”)
- Beginner Novice (2'7”)
- Novice (2'11”)
- Training (3'3”)
- Modified (3'5")
- Preliminary (3'7”)
- Intermediate (3'11")
- First round at each level is competitive, no exceptions.
- Ribbons to 8th place
- Prize money to 3rd place (Crossrails through Intermediate if at least 4 judged rounds)
- $10 add-back ($10 per horse goes back to jackpot)
- 1st place receives 60% of total; 2nd place receives 30%; 3rd place receives 10%
- there must be a least 4 jackpot entries for prize money to be distributed
- All subsequent rounds at each level will be HC/unjudged
- Jumping Rounds are $35 per round.
- Unless otherwise stated, USEA Rules for Eventing apply.
- Prize money will be mailed out within 2 weeks of show to winners. Please make sure you have added your correct mailing address into the online entry form.
- 4 faults per rail
- 4 faults for first refusal
- 8 faults for second refusal
- elimination at third refusal (any level)
- fastest time with fewest faults wins
Remember that you "own" your ride slot. If you're not able to come you are responsible for filling the slot. NO REFUNDS.
Since we are closing the midnight before, please make a note of your ride times that you choose.
- Scores will be posted on the website.
- Once a class is full, you may be wait listed until a scratch occurs.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles of any kind allowed.
- NO unleashed dogs. Unleashed dogs will incur $100 fine and competitor elimination.
EVENT CONTACT INFORMATION