June 23 & September 29
Jackpot Jumpers is a low-pressure jumper schooling show geared for eventers. Ride a competitve round for ribbons and prize money, then school as many rounds as you need. Pick your level and pick your time with our online entry form (coming soon).
- Elementary (2' to 2'3”)
- Beginner Novice (2'7”)
- Novice (2'11”)
- Training (3'3”)
- Preliminary (3'7”)
- First round is competitive, no exceptions.
- Ribons to 8th place
- Prize money to 3rd place
- $10 add-back ($10 per competitive round goes back to jackpot)
- 1st place receives 60% of total; 2nd place receives 30%; 3rd place receives 10%
- all subsequent rounds HC/unjudged
- $20/round with advance sign-up
- $25/round day-of sign-up
- Unless otherwise stated, USEA Rules for Eventing apply.
- 4 faults per rail
- 4 faults for first refusal
- 8 faults for second refusal
- elimintation at third refusal (any level)
- fastest time with fewest faults wins
- no optimum time; no time faults